This website is built with Hugo.
The theme was transformed from single page template to multipage.
The left side menu now contains page tags along with theirs counter.
The list and terms types of pages contain a list of the post summaries.
The image used to build the summary is resized to allow better usage of the bandwidth.
The menu is built following the structure of the “content” folder. Two levels are allowed at the moment.
navbar-burger used in the Fresh theme’s menu is removed (it was displayed when the page was resized).
.sass files are now processed with
resources.ExecuteAsTemplate so that it is possible to use variables from the
Some SVG images are processed with
resources.ExecuteAsTemplate. This is done to allow the images to change colour when the main colour of the theme changes.
I added in the config.yaml the possibility to set the font-family for the navbar, sidebar and content of the page.
I upgraded Bulma (that the theme is based on) to version 0.7.5 because in the new version the class content has a separate style so that it can be modified without impacting the rest of the page.
I added highlight.js to better highlight the code sections of the posts. I chose the style monokai-sublime.
I added highlightjs-line-number.js to add the line number to each line in the code sections of a post.
I added an option to show the date of the last modification in a post.
I added an option in the summary to show either the summary taken directly from the article or a custom one specified in the front matter of the article itself.
I added an image shortcode to resize the images and save bandwidth in a post.
I added a shortcode to show code in a page and a shortcode to show code inline.
I added a shortcode to show a tabs element, the content of each tabs is read from markdown files.
I added a shortcode to be used to show books.
I added a shortcode to be used to describe websites.
I added a 404 custom page.
The 2 avatar images used in this site comes from getavataaars.com.